Please note that no further pre-booking (discounted bookings) wiil be taken for our remaining 2016 and 2017 breeding programme as we have sufficient bookings to motivate our planning. The standard price at the time of booking applies to all pups.
What is a pre-booking? This applies to bookings received for pups that motivate our breeding program. In other words, this does not apply to advertised puppies or ones already well on the way to birth. Many new owners and breeders book with us months in advance, motivating breeding.
We must congratulate you on your choice to own a Bullmastiff! We breed every 6 to 12 months, depending on the condition of the relevant bitch. Pre-bookings help us to plan mating properly. The current options include Red, Brown, Fawn and Brindle Males and Females. We will breed Brindles from November 2016. The standard price is discounted by 6.25% for a pre-booking. Please visit our current litter page or contact us for more current and planned litter info. Also refer to our litter info page and prime puppy example galleries.
All-inclusive discounted Price from July 2017: R7500
Obtain more info on our ownership process
Please note that the discounted prebooking rate only applies to non-breeders and South African buyers and the pup must be collected in person. This is due to the amount of admin and documentation involved otherwise with exports / breed restriction lifting / transportation. Please request pricing in USD for non-SA/exports. In general, add R3000 to the standard price for exports.
1) Booking: New owner books pup with 50% deposit and provides personal info and address to us via completed booking form. Verbal booking is not binding on the Breeder unless this step is complete
2) Selection: New owner is informed of birth of pups and updated until 28th day of age when owner selection is allowed (refer to terms below)
3) Updates and Release Notification: We keep all owners up to date via the litter info page. We then notify the owner of their puppy ‘release ready’ date
4) Admin: We complete vet-compliant check, deworming and vaccinations @ 6 weeks of age
5) Pickup: Owner settles balance and arrange transport of pup for within 7 days of ‘release ready’ date
6) Registration: We complete registration with KUSA and send you the papers with registered post
7) Transfer: New owner to notify KUSA of ownership change via registered post
8) Follow up: Please keep in touch with us!
PET TRANSPORT SERVICES – TRANSPORT YOUR PET RESPONSIBLY!
Avoid scams! Be sure to use a trusted service provider which is not only affordable, but whom will take good care of your pup during the transport process. All service providers under the “read more” section above have a fast online quotation request process.