PET TRANSPORT SERVICES – TRANSPORT YOUR PET RESPONSIBLY
Yes, there are safe ways to get your pup to his new home! Although we do not transport our Bullmastiff puppies ourselves, we do commend the specialist pet transport companies below for their services.
Avoid scams! Be sure to use a trusted service provider which is not only affordable, but whom will take good care of your pup during the transport process. All service providers below have a fast online quotation request process.
1) Booking: New owner books pup with 50% deposit and provides personal info and address to us via completed booking form. Verbal booking is not binding on the Breeder unless this step is complete
2) Selection: New owner is informed of birth of pups and updated until 28th day of age when owner selection is allowed (refer to terms below)
3) Updates and Release Notification: We keep all owners up to date via the litter info page. We then notify the owner of their puppy ‘release ready’ date
4) Admin: We complete vet-compliant check, deworming and vaccinations @ 6 weeks of age
5) Pickup: Owner settles balance and arranges transport of pup for within 7 days of ‘release ready’ date with. Pickup self or with any chosen service provider (see some options below)
6) Registration: We complete registration with KUSA and send you the papers via registered post
7) Transfer: New owner to notify KUSA of ownership change via registered post
8) Follow up: Please keep in touch with us!
Option 1 – Mr. Pet Crate and Transport (Inawil Projects Traveling crates)
Benjamin Liwani’s business has transported many puppies for our new bullmastiff owners. We’ve worked with them for a while and can endorse their ethical service.
– They fly pets from Lanseria and OR Tambo and utilise reliable carriers such as BidAir and AVI. Alternatively they can deliver your pet to your door in Gauteng.
– They can also supply you with the necessary size crate for the flight.
– Their transport charge plus the airline fee and the price for the relevant airline-approved crate (which you will own as opposed to renting from most other companies) costs less than most options below.
– If you’ve already arranged a flight, then they can transport your pup between us and the airline as well.
– Contact Benjamin for more info and pricing as follows or send him a message from the relevant section on the facebook extract section shown here –
Cell 1: 061 345 6452
Cell 2: 073 282 6037
Office: 011 025 6097 (Johannesburg)
Benjee’s IATA-Approved Airline Crates:
Other Options – The larger companies follow here
PETPortHttp iframes are not shown in https pages in many major browsers. Please read this post for details.
AnimalTravelHttp iframes are not shown in https pages in many major browsers. Please read this post for details.
KeringaHttp iframes are not shown in https pages in many major browsers. Please read this post for details.
PETMOVERSHttp iframes are not shown in https pages in many major browsers. Please read this post for details.
GLOBALPAWSHttp iframes are not shown in https pages in many major browsers. Please read this post for details.
Disclaimers Note: SargeThrust Bullmastiffs is not affiliated with any of these companies and accepts no liability for the usage of their services by our clients. It is your responsibility to ensure that suitable transportation is arranged for your puppy.
PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES ON THESE COMPANIES WITH US BELOW